Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No Pruning Day

Maybe tomorrow I'll prune. It's time but I still don't want to. Today I went shopping at Walmart. We needed some food and I had been putting that off too. I put away all of the groceries. I had bought a chicken cooked at Walmart and really tore into it because I was very hungry. I finished putting the groceries away and then fed Frank. He's giving the birds a shower now. I have been in his room helping him clean up a bit.

It's been in the 60's again today. Winter has forgotten where we live. I'm not disappointed I love the warm weather.

We were to watch the Hillsdale College course on the Constitution last night, but we watched Glen Beck instead. I guess we'll watch it tonight.

Someone told me that in Great Britain they had made ownership of guns illegal. A homeowner shot a burglar and the homeowner got into trouble for having an illegal fire arm and the thief went free! I think I'll make a donation to the NRA so they can help keep our 2nd Amendment rights. Everyone wants donations! We support the VFW and the DAV and I have people call me once a year for the fire department, dying children's fund, etc. All worthy organizations but I have to draw the line somewhere! I hate it when people call wanting money. 

No comments: