Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Rainy Day

I think it rained all night but this morning it was just cloudy. I had to go out to the bank and to Staples and then to Curves. It didn't rain the time I was out and I was glad. We're supposed to get more rain today and it is going to turn colder tonight and be in the 40"s tomorrow.

Trudy can't be with me at the hospital so I 'll go it alone. I have plenty of books and magazines, but it's still a long time to just sit and wait.

We burned a CD of O Brother, Where Art Thou. The original CD belongs to my brother and he wanted it back. It's old time country folk music and I like that kind of music. I'll keep the CD in the car to play when I'm out and about. Frank doesn't like Blue Grass music and my latest CD's are that kind of music. I don't have room in my room for my CD player and it is downstairs so I'll just listen to the music when I'm in the car.

No comments: