Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bread Making Night

I washed clothes and played the piano while the clothes were washing. Got them in the dryer and went upstairs. Didn't have much to do today. Went to the Harris home for Relief Society. Sophrona made her bread for us and we got some recipes. There were 10-14 sisters there. After the bread was baked, we got to eat it! Sophrona makes the sacrament bread because her young son is allergic to things in regular bread and she wanted him to partake of the sacrament, so she makes the bread he can eat. It was a fun night.

Tomorrow I go to Huntsville to pick up Frank's Rx and then I will go on to Trudy's house for lunch.  She has a pitcher (gallon) with a plunger and a can strainer that I ordered from a party deal and I want to get it. I will be leaving Athens at 9:15 AM for that's when I get out of exercise class.

I've been getting up 15 minutes early so I can read a chapter in the Book of Mormon to start my day. I don't have any problem focusing at that time of the day. Remembering, yes, focusing, no!

No comments: