Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Okay

Trudy called to say her friend and her sister won't be going with us to Nashville. I had already bought her tickets so maybe we can sell them when we get to Nashville. Still don't know when I should be at Trudy's house Saturday morning. It will be fun just being a mother and daughter trip.

Dad got the finishing touches for his hospital visit done. We have to be at the hospital at 8:30 AM and the procedure will be done at 10:30-11:00 AM. We'll get to go home sometime that afternoon. Trudy will be able to come over and sit with me for some of that time.

It's been raining most of the day and about 56 degrees. Tonight, after midnight, we should have some thunderstorms. I hope the rain will be gone in the morning. I need to stop at the PO and mail a package and then go by Curves.

No comments: