Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Is Well

We were at the hospital at 8:30 AM. Frank was prepped and had two sets of eye drops put in plus his IV. At 10:30, they took him back. The operation didn't last for more than 15-20 minutes. The waiting wasn't that hard to do. The last time I had to wait so long was when he had his appendix taken out. I read the Tim Polenty book and was getting ready to listen to music on my ipod when the nurse came and got me. Frank was ready to go home in an hour. We stopped by Taco Bell and got some taco supremes and one crunchy taco, for Frank. I don't really like Taco Bell.

I have to put eye drops in Frank's eyes every two hours until he goes to bed, which will be 10:00 PM. Trudy will call tomorrow with what time I need to be at her house Saturday morning. We'll need to take sandwiches and drinks and munchies so we won't have to spend a lot of money in Nashville. I think we'll have a lot of fun.

No comments: