Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday and Friday

Mary Kate called last night to say her birthday card got there on time. My brother's card will be a day late. His birthday is March 25 but the mail had already come when I took the card to the mail box. I called him to wish him a happy birthday.

Thursday, we went to the temple. It was a nice visit and a nice ride home. We got home a little after 11:00 PM. It had turned a little cooler and was to get down to 33 degrees by morning.

I didn't go to exercises but went to Curves and then to Publix to shop. I had a list I made from the flyer and I got most of what I going for. I got one Pepperfidge Farms layer cake and got another one free. I'll take one to the VT party we are having later on this month. That's better than me making something.

No comments: