Friday, March 18, 2011

Led Exercises

Jan's mother died and her funeral was today so I led the exercises. They went well. I have a problem with one of the people that come there. Everyone likes to hug and one is getting too personal with the hugs so I'll have to say something to them Monday. I had to go to the bank and then on home because Frank had a visit with the eye Dr. His eye is healing well and he will see him next Friday. We mailed a CD back to my brother and stopped by Taco Bell and then came home.

Yesterday, I prepared a sample of the E-Foods. It was chicken and rice casserole, with cheese. It was good but it is expensive. Frank likes the idea because it comes in pails. Each pail holds a day or two or three of meals. I don't really know that much about how it comes. The food is advertised as gourmet. The other food samples we got were good too. I just don't remember what brand they were.

No comments: