Monday, March 28, 2011

New week

After having beautiful Spring weather for a while, we're having a cold spell. It's as if Mother Nature were playing a trick on us! Someone at exercise today said we haven't had blackberry winter yet. I guess that is a cold snap that happens around when the blackberries bloom, which is probably in April.

Sunday was a good day at church. One of the Primary children was baptized. We have choir practice after the meetings are all over and the baptism was at 5 PM. There were a lot of people there. A lot of family came. It was a nice service.

The inspection on our building was postponed for a week, so we won't be able to get into the new chapel until April 17th. Next Saturday and Sunday will be General Conference and we will have one more Sunday in Decatur and then we'll get to meet in our own building! It's been about a year since we moved out and it will be so good to be back home in a larger building.

Led the exercise today. My mind wasn't too sharp and I was glad I still have my notes to help remind me of what to do. I went to Curves afterwards. It was 9:30 AM and there weren't many people there. It takes me about 35 minutes to go around the machines twice. I'm glad I'm going. My muscles were really flabby. I hope this will help my over all strength problems.

No comments: