Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nice Day #3

Ha-ha! I have no creative blog titles. I had an appointment with the skin Dr at 9:15 AM. He said the black thing on my back was normal. I could have had it frozen off but I didn't. I didn't want a sore spot today.  Afterwards, I went to Curves since I didn't go Wednesday. After Curves to Walmart to get some veggies and apples and then to the library to get the tax forms. I didn't get all the forms that Frank wanted or the right ones, so we will go by tomorrow and see if he can find the ones he wants!

After lunch, I went to Karen's with the two skirts that I had to take up. I wanted them long, but they were too long and I needed help in taking them up. She measured them and I cut off the amount needed and used her serger to finish the edge. That was the first time I had used one and it was great!. Then I pinned the hem up and sewed it on her machine. She made a chore for me a good experience and I got my skirts hemmed. One is a dark blue denim and the other a dark purple polyester and rayon and spandex. I think the denim had spandex too. I'll need to get a blouse to match the purple skirt.

My knees hurt where I fell in the driveway. They were both stiff today. I'm really careful now so that I won't fall again.

No comments: