Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Slow Day

Tuesdays and Thursdays are usually slow activity days for me. I was helping Frank make up some capsules when the delivery man came with my new Presto pressure cooker. We finished with the capsules and then Frank put the handles on the pressure cooker for me. It's a 6 qt cooker and just the right size for the two of us. It's shiny stainless steal and look really good! I don't know what I'll cook first in it. It said not to cook a bean mix in it for it froths too much and that is why I got it in the first place! It cooks meats really tender so I'll probably try that first. I was hoping to get out of the three hours I have to cook the beans but that isn't all that much of a chore.

I was hot yesterday in my jeans so today I wore shorts. I'll wear cropped pants tomorrow to exercise class. Or I have some long pants that aren't as hot a jeans. The cancer meeting was called off tonight for lack of attendance. Lou has gotten discouraged about hosting the meeting so we might call it off all together.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

will have to try out the pressure cooker when I visit!