Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wash Day

I went to Walmart early so I could miss the 4th crowds. I had to use my card because I didn't have much grocery money left. Dad will pay me back. I placed an order with Emergency Essentials. I got 2 cook books, one for rice and beans, and one for using powdered eggs. I ordered a can of powdered eggs. It'll be good to have in storage and I needed a cookbook so I would know how to use them. The rest of the order was legumes. It's really easy to place an order, especially since I've ordered from them before.

The blueberries are getting ripe but not evenly. One large bush has mostly green berries on them. Ruth wants to come get some but I don't know if there's enough for her to travel here to get some.

Every Saturday we vacuum the floors and I sweep in between. I've got a second load of laundry in now. While I was out checking the blueberries, I walked over to check the mail and discovered a very nice shady spot among the trees and bushes. I just need a chair to sit in the shade. It's rather like a little glade. The mail hadn't come so I get to make the trek to the mail box again.

No comments: