Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday

This was the second time I took my purses in the Senior Center. The first time, I was at the car when I realized I had left the purse on stage where I had been. I went back in and got it. Today I took it in and placed it near the chair so I would see it and not forget it. I led the exercise and when we were through, I gathered up my shoes, got my notes and my ball and stick and walked out of the building and drove to Karen's house. It was then that I realized I didn't have my purse! I went in and tried to find the phone number of the Center but couldn't find it, so I had to go back into town to try and get the purse. I prayed all the way. What a loss it would be to loose my purse! The Golden Age Band was on the stage so I asked the lady in the office if a purse had been turned in and it was there! I didn't even check it to see if anything was missing for I know the older people are honest. I will now go back to locking the purse in the trunk of the car like I did before. A habit is hard to change.

No comments: