Sunday, July 18, 2010

Uplifting Meetings

Church was uplifting today. This morning, I followed along with the BYU round table when they were going over Revelations, and tonight we read another chapter in Matthew. It's good reading the scriptures.

Bubba and Ruth are coming over tomorrow morning and bringing some stuff from their garden. We can pick blueberries too for the bushes are full. I've been eating the ones I picked last week. The mosquitoes are fierce out there. They must hover around the blueberry bushes, lying in wait for victims. I will wear long pants tomorrow. I'll get home from town tomorrow around 9:45 AM. I lead the exercise class and then have to stop by the pharmacy to pick up an Rx for Frank.

We may go out to eat for lunch and if we do, we'll go to the Chinese restaurant that is in the Public's shopping center. I've heard it's good.

No comments: