Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

I still don't like going to church in the afternoon. It gives me all morning to wait until I get dressed and ready to go. I'll need to plan stuff to do. I thought we were going to have choir practice today, but it's been changed to the 2nd and 4th Sundays and maybe a 5th Sunday when it occurs.

It was Fast and Testimony day and the time went quickly. Bro. Decker has been out of town all week helping his daughter's family move near Salt Lake City, so it was just Karen and I. It usually is though because Bro. Decker is the Ward Clerk and has to be at church early for meetings.

This Wednesday is temple day but Frank has a Dr. appointment at 10:00 AM so we won't be able to go. We'll have to be more careful of the dates we pick for appointments. Frank has to make the appointment on a day he doesn't take prednesone so we are limited there.

No comments: