Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blueberry Day?

I should have picked some blueberries this morning when it was only 88 degrees. Now it is up to 90 degrees. I'll wait until after supper when the sun is going down.

We have watermelon and strawberries and blueberries. Yum! I went to Walmart to get some fresh veggies and saw the strawberries and couldn't resist them. I got two cabbages a big bunch of bananas and a cauliflower. I need to keep eating fresh veggies to keep my weight down plus I love them. I had two cards with money on them from Walmart. One was for $5.00 and I didn't know how much the other card had on it. After the cards were used, I didn't owe anything, plus I think I have $15.00 left on one card! The entire order was only $13.40.

Trudy and Sadie and Forrest are at Mary Kate's. Forrest is at a Youth Conference at Troy State University. He went with his friend Ryan. I know he's having a blast! They aught to be home by Monday.

I sent a package to Frankie's kids Friday and later found three presents I should have sent along in the 1st package, so I made up another package and took it to the P.O. this morning. Maybe they will get both get there on the same day.

No comments: