Friday, July 23, 2010

After Trip

Ken got stuck at work yesterday and couldn't go to the temple and Karen's van had a check engine light come on, so she came over in Stacey's car that has a bad transition in it. She wanted to know if Frank would object if we went down in that car. I said that I could drive so we went to the temple in my car. I hadn't driven that fast on the freeway in the dark before but I did well. Only ran a few trucks off the highway!

I decided to sleep in today instead of going to exercise. I finally got up at 11 AM. Got dressed and had to go out because we were out of bananas. I should have gotten a cabbage and cauliflower but it wasn't on my list! If I had a brain, I would be dangerous!

Talked to Mary Kate for a short time this afternoon. She's busy with kids and camps and exercise. She got certified at Silver Sneakers and will be getting a S.S. T shirt soon. I enjoyed Silver Sneakers at the Wellness Center when I was going, but it really tired me out. I like my exercise at the Senior Center better.

No comments: