Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July Heat

It only got up to 96.6 degrees today. August will be hot too but maybe the days of 103 degrees are behind us. I stay in the house or am in the air conditioned car or store so the heat really doesn't bother me that much.

Exercise was good today. Barbara led. I had to go to Walmart to get some fresh veggies. I hate to eat canned veggies after three months of eating fresh. That's one good thing the diet did for me. I just hope I don't get tired of cabbage and cauliflower! I need to go to the Farmer's Market or the orchard place to get more of a variety of veggies.

I have Gert on my shoulder so I don't know how long I have to type before he gets bored and starts to act up. He's whispering, "Hello Gertie" in my ear.

Tomorrow I'll meet Trudy at Michael's. We have 40% off coupons. I don't have any special thing in mind, but I bet I'll find something to buy. Forrest will be there too. It'll be good to see him.

No comments: