Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another No Title

Nothing has happened today to give me a title for this blog. I went to Walmart again today to get the stuff I forgot yesterday. Being a Saturday, there were more people there. I just needed to get a few things so I wasn't in there long. Came home and cooked some chicken strips. They were pretty bland since I just pan fried them. It's going to be harder to fix meals for me than I thought. It was pretty easy when I was just picking out the pre-packaged meals from the diet, and those meals were pretty spicy. They used spices instead of salt. Now on my own, I don't know how to use spices. Oh, well, I'll survive.

Vacuumed the floors this afternoon. Now Frank is doing his room. This is a good day for him.

Forrest is going to EFY this summer (Especially For Youth) in Bowlingreen, KY. We and Mary Kate are going to help pay for his trip. He went last year and enjoyed it. Trudy asked me to ride up with her and keep her company on the way back. I said I would. That will be a fun trip.

No comments: