Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

I didn't have to go anywhere today so I didn't put on make-up. I worked in the kitchen all morning and after Dad had his lunch, we gave the birds a bath. We needed to cut Gert's wings and it is so stressful for me to hold him in a towel while Frank cut the feathers, but we got the job done. He's blow drying Rikki now.

Tomorrow is the quarterly Primary party. I have one of the rooms and it is about temples. I thought I would take my white temple dress and shoes and a picture of our family in front of the Atlanta temple. The shelf the picture was on hadn't been dusted in a while so I had to dust the picture off. The shelf doesn't get dusted because Frank's bed is in the way plus a lot of other things, but after getting the picture down, I decided to dust the shelf. I took all the nick knacks down and dusted them and put them on another shelf (that I had to dust also!). Two day ago I dusted the china cabinet. I didn't get to the stuff on the very top and I didn't move things around, so it got half dusted. I mostly have family pictures on it. Some day, I should take everything down and give it a real dusting. (I'm not holding my breath....)

No comments: