Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shop Again

I met Trudy at Michael's today. She got some clear stamps and I had a custom print done of a document my brother got at the flea market. I didn't realize how expensive custom framing was and I had a 60% off coupon. I paid it anyway because I wanted it done and Trudy said she would want it after I'm dead and gone.

Sadie was at band camp at Meridianville and we picked her up and then went to Trudy's for lunch. Afterwards, we all went shopping (Forrest and Sadie, too). We stopped at Marshal's but Forrest couldn't find anything but Sadie did. Then, we went to the Mall and Forrest went to Aeropostle and Forrest found what he wanted. I got a large Coke Icee and I was happy!

Before going home, we stopped by the Act II consignment store and I found a two piece out fit, skirt and jacket, and Trudy got two pair of pants. I got a small necklace too. Then, we parted ways and went home. It was a good day.

No comments: