Friday, July 16, 2010

Near End of the Week

I went to exercise class and Jan lead the group. We didn't use our sticks and ball but played with the parachute instead. It's a colorful, round piece of material with handles every so often. We held the material out straight in a circle and piled a lot of the balls in the center. Then we made the material go up into the air and bounced the balls out. Then, we went under the parachute when it was up...oh, I can't really describe what all we did with it, but it was fun and something unusual to do.

I went to Walmart for food and forgot the yogurt and liquid butter. They weren't on the list! So, I get to go to town tomorrow and get those things. What a life!

When I got home from Walmart, I cooked beans and field peas and made some rotini to go with some ground beef that Mary Kate had cooked up the last time she was here. I added some spaghetti sauce to that and have a meal for tomorrow.

When I was channel flipping last night, I came across The Green Mile, and started watching it. It was 3 hrs. long and I couldn't finish it, so I'll watch it tonight. It seems really interesting.

No comments: