Friday, July 2, 2010

Better Day

Went to exercise class (I guess that's the way I start off every M-W-F!). Jan was sick so Barbara led again. I went home after I stopped by the P.O. to mail a package for Frank. I needed my 10:00 snack!

There wasn't anything for me to do but I was determined no to have a day like yesterday, so after lunch, I drove nearly to H'ville to the Once A Upon A Scrapbook store and bought some paper for the jewelry making. I still had that lonely feeling so it wasn't just a matter of getting out of the house and doing something. Frank is either sick or on the computer and it get lonely at times.

There was lots of traffic on the road. I stopped and got a $5.00 car wash and got to use the vacuum free. The inside of the windshield was dirty and I tried to use Windex on it but it was so hot that it just smeared. So I had smears and dirt on the windshield and the outside of the car was clean! After supper, I went out and cleaned it but I couldn't see any streaks that I might have left behind. Some day it will by streak less.

No comments: