Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hump Day

I heard this on the radio about Wednesday being "hump day" or the middle of the week, I guess. Dad and I drove into town to get some keys made for the new lock. We had to bash the other door knob in to get into the house. We've had this new lock for the door for several months and Frank was waiting to get the entire door painted before we put it in, but now we'll just paint around the lock and finish the door at a later date. Maybe Trudy will do it for us.

The PT therapist just left. She put me through my paces. I did good but I can improve on the lying down exercises. They leave me tired. The entire leg must be rehabilitated and not just the knee. My right leg is doing great. It really is my good leg.

The short trip into town really took a tole on me. I must be patient and not want to go out just because my mind is ready.

The Crape Myrtles are blooming and really look pretty. Plus the butterfly bushes are blooming and the butterflies and humming birds are all over it! I think it got up to 91 degrees today.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

why did you have to bash the lock off the door? were you locked out? I bet that was a sight to see!