Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Monday Again!

I have a hard time remembering that the day is Monday. I called Dr. Moore's office to get some pain medicine and this afternoon Frank drove me into the pharmacy to pick it up. We came home from town to realize that the key ring we had didn't have any house keys on it! Frank finally took a brick and knocked the dickens out of the door knob and then got some screw drivers out of the car and worked with the knob until the door opened! Now, we will get to put the new door knob on that we've had for a while.

My project for today was to go through all of my cards I've saved for years and put the ones I wanted to keep in a scrap book and throw the others away. I accomplished the task. I have to put some more into the scrapbook but I'm tired of standing tonight and will finish it tomorrow.
This is one less thing my children will have to do when I pass away.

My pain level has been mild. The knee hurts now because I stood up too long. I'll get the ice out and maybe that will help.

No comments: