Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Didn't Do Much

The lady from the home health service came out at 10:00 AM and discharged me from the nursing services. She said I didn't need any nursing services, just PT. It only took about 20 minutes and she was gone. I did some exercises for my knee and made it feel better. It gets rather stiff if it's not used. I worked around the house in the morning and then rested in the afternoon.

I made 2 cups of rotini and added a can of chicken to it with mayo and red wine vinegar and it was good. I'm glad to find a way to use the chicken. It was from an order the Relief Society made with the Almish. I have cans of beef too I need to find a use for.

I guess I'll call the Doctors office tomorrow and see when I'm to check back in. I'm anxious to start driving but I don't think I'm ready to do much walking. I only had one pain pill today and I don't know if it was some pain or just the stiffness that was bothering me. This too will pass. I think it was about 6 weeks last time before I was like news again.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

glad you are doing so well Mama! makes me want new knees also!

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Enjoyed going through it. Keep it up the good work. Do PT regularly and be fit always. Beth colonialgifts.co.uk