Friday, August 7, 2009

Hair Day

I got my hair cut today getting ready for my hospital and nursing home stay. I decided I wanted the works so I took my own hair spray and gel. Nicole cut it dry and then washed it and dried it and curling ironed it and ratted it and it really looked good. Nicole can take a short cut and make it look good. Hopefully, it'll still look good by Sunday.

I shopped at Walmart and got some snacks for Frank while I'm gone. Trudy can pick up things for him while I'm gone. I can't believe it's only 4 days away-actually 3 days since Friday is almost over. I called the nursing home and they are expecting me. I will have the lady at the hospital call them when the time comes. Trudy will register for me. She is a real life saver in times like this. And an all around sweet heart all the time. I hope I will loose weight again. I've been eating too many sweets these last 4 months. My drug of choice, SUGAR!

No comments: