Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

I just got through looking at a lot of pictures in my albums. Pictures I didn't know I had and I know of lots of pictures that didn't show up...where are they?? These pictures were of the 2007 Kirkland, Ohio and Salt Lake City trips that Trudy and Mary Kate and families made.

3:30 PM and we just sold our S-10 truck to Dennis Johnson. He works with Steve Sims, the man who cuts our grass, and he knows how to fix trucks. He got it for his son, and will fix it up for him-fix the air conditioner and give it a good paint job-any paint job would make it look better. Now we are officially minus a truck and are down to two vehicles.

Back to the pictures. I took some of the flowers that are blooming in the yard and I didn't see them in the pictures I was just looking through. If only I knew how to find stuff on this computer.

I guess I'll finish packing for the nursing home today or Sunday. I'm getting a bit apprehensive about the operation now. I remember too much. Not about the pain, but just of the time it will take for me to heal. I can only hope things go as smoothly as they did for the first knee.

No comments: