Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday's Trip to H'ville

We left about 10:30 AM and drove to H'ville to see the foot man about Dad's insoles. Then we went to the pain clinic to pick up his Rx and then over to see Dr Phillips. After that, we dined on a fine cheeseburger at McDonald's and later topped it off with a Oreo cookie Blizzard from Dairy Queen in Madison. From there we went to the pharmacy to fill the Rx and finally home!

I need to get my hair trimmed since I'll be down and at home (or somewhere...) and my hair will really be bushy by then. It's really a nice length right now but give it another two days and it will be pre-bush.

We didn't have any rain today but the weatherman is still saying we may have storms tonight. The grass is getting to long now and most of the neighbors are already mowing. I hate it when the grass is so long that it leaves cut grass all over the yard. I used to rake that up and put it in different places in the lawn, but now I'm too lazy to do that! Either too lazy or have no energy for that activity....okay, so it's a combination of both!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I finally figured out where I get the lazines from! lol I'll cut your hair if you want me too. I think by cutting George's and FOrrest's hair quailifies me, right? lol

the Villamor's said...

i believe once you get a certain age it is OK...no...your right to be lazy...especially about raking up grass clippings! I mean...who does that anyway! I remember helping Aunt Mary do it in FL one time....remember that? And she had a station wagon with power windows that we thought was SO cool!