Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quiet Sunday

It felt good to sleep in my own bed. I got up and did some things and later felt like I should rest so I took a good nap. We had chicken salad sandwiches for supper, got the birds out for a while and then put them to bed. Frank's spine was hurting him and my knee is very stiff. I hate the thought of therapy on it for it will hurt! I don't remember the other knee being as stiff as the left knee is. Then again it is still pretty swollen and even my left foot is swollen too. I should be a lot better is 5-6 weeks.

Karen called and said Primary went well. It was Primary's 110th birthday and she had a game, pin the star on the birthday banner that even the big kids liked to play. Primary is so much fun. I get to sit and participate in the hard work others have done!

I've had enough pain pills to last until tomorrow when I can call and get another Rx for some. This knee hasn't been as painful as the other knee was, but I know it will be painful during PT. I'll just have to buck up and bite the old bullet to get through it all.

No comments: