Friday, August 28, 2009

Door Getting Fixed

Today was a bad for Frank but he's feeling better for he is caulking the door before the paint goes on.

Trudy came today because she had gone shopping for us. We didn't need too much stuff but we did need some food. She sat a chatted for a while before she had to go back home. She'll be back over next week to take Frank to the Dr. They asked if I wanted to ride along and I haven't decided yet. I think I'm feeling better and better each day. I still feel pretty weak though. It's only been 3 weeks since the operation and in another 3 weeks I should feel much better. It seems like last knee I was doing pretty well after 6 weeks.

After Trudy left, I lay down and then around 3 PM I had to take my first pain pill. Frank had gotten up and was working on the bird cages and then he started working on the door. It's funny not to have a door knob! I just put my finger through the round hole in the door and open it!

No comments: