Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pain In The Neck

Ever since I stopped taking Arthrotec (arthritis pain pill), I've gotten this massive pain in my neck. It didn't happen in the spring when I stopped it for the operation but it's really bad now. Makes me wonder if I've got some cracked vertebra in my neck. Even when taking the Arthrotec my neck is stiff and it hurts a little but nothing like this. I can't move my head at all without it hurting. Ah, the joys of the Golden Age!

Sister Ossler came into Primary today to see how things were going on. I think she'll enjoy it and I hope she can do the program well. The Lord knew I was going to be out and He provided a substitute for me, so things should be fine.

At 2:00 PM, I'll take Rosko to Hartselle to get the bumps on his nose checked out again. Dr. Jan can see him this time. She had hurt her left hand and couldn't handle big birds but Rosko is a small one. I'll take a stool sample from Gert to get a gram stain done to see if he still has an infection. Hopefully the boys will be okay.

Frank has a chest infection and will get a z-pack tomorrow. Tomorrow night is the eve of the operation. I have some special soap I have to bathe with tomorrow night and again the next morning. It's to fight infection. I'm going to have to stop. My neck is killing me. Boo-hoo, baby.

No comments: