Monday, August 10, 2009

On The Eve Of Destruction

I showered in the special "soap" and it made my skin really dry! I got Rosko back to the vet. and she said we would just wait and see how he does. Gert's gram stain was normal but now Rosko has to drink the Novasan water to make sure he doesn't get a yeast infection.

Trudy's coming over around 9:00 PM. We'll need to leave the house a bit early to get Dad's medicine at the pharmacy and then head for the hospital. I'm not nervous about the surgery, I'm a bit nervous that this knee might not heal as fast as the right knee did.

Frankie said that Forrest is coming over with Trudy. I think he's going to take the written part of the driver's test. Now that he's 15, he can't wait to start driving. I remember those years. Learning to drive was a big thing in my life. It's a little bit of freedom from your parents!

No comments: