Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pretty Good Day

Yes, Mary Kate, we were locked out of the house. Dad had driven the new Accord and it didn't have the house keys on it for some reason. So your Dad got a brick and bashed in the doorknob and with the aid of a screwdriver from the car, got the door unlocked. He got the door ready for a coat of paint but then ran out of energy to paint it and put the new doorknob on. It'll be finished before Sunday I think. Instead of a round knob, it is a lever that moves up and down and is easier on the hands than a round knob.

PT came again today. I wasn't expecting them today but it was okay. My pain level was about the same as it was yesterday, 2-3, and the exercise felt good. The pain med says to take one tab every 4-6 hours and I've been making it almost to the 6 hour time period. I've had two so far and will take another one when I go to bed so I can sleep. It's hard to sleep when you have pain on your mind!

Dad drove me to the Dollar store and I bought some milk and ice cream. It wasn't Blue Bell, but it's cold and sweet! I'm definitely not ready for any shop 'till I drop excursions yet but I must be patient, oh yeah!

No comments: