Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday News

Church was good (it won't ever be bad!). It just dawned on me that I won't be here to play for the Primary program! The program is 6 Sundays away and in 10 more days I'll be in the hospital with a new knee. I asked Jenifer Harris if she would play for me and she said she would. Now, I'll have to get the music to her. I began playing the piano in Primary just after the Primary program last year. Just talked to Jennifer and she can't play for the program. She is called to play the piano in the Spanish meeting which meets in the Relief Society room during our Sacrament meeting so she will be needed back there. She suggested that I call Susan Harris and ask for help since she is the music person for the Ward. I really need help!

Frank is slowly getting back his energy from his fevers. I have to call the hospital to see when I can pre-register and get a date to get my lab work done. I'm getting nervous about it now. Time is running out!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

April can play also....yes call the music person!