Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What Happened to Tuesday?

I don't recall why I didn't blog Tuesday. It may have been because of all the e-mails I've been getting from my high school class mates. It takes a lot to time to read and reply to that many e-mails. It's been fun hearing everyone's recollections of Sheffield.

I went to exercise class and then I wanted to buy a new pair of tennis shoes because mine are dirty, plus I wanted another pair that I could switch with and not have to wear the same pair every day. I found a pair of shoes I can wear on Sunday too, so I bought two pair of shoes. The Shoe Dept. didn't open until 10:00 AM so I went to Walgreens and bought some cosmetics. I got home about 11:00 AM.

Mary Kate, Sophia and Nate are coming tomorrow and will stay 'til Sunday or Monday morning. We'll have a good time.