Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Already?

The high today was 96 degrees and our air conditioner fan motor broke! David Boston, the husband of a young friend of mine, came over and looked at it. It's cooler outside now and not too hot in the house. David will try to get us a new fan motor. We've had the unit for 15 yrs.

I went to exercise class today and enjoyed it. Then went by the pharmacy and then home. I thawed two pork chops to cook for supper and made some potato salad, with eggs, this time. Some activity made me tired so I took a little nap. Got up and fixed supper. Had to use the stove and the temperature in the kitchen was 80 degrees which is a bit warm...a whole lot warm!

Dad's been busy with trying to put my TV on the wall and then taking it down when it didn't work. Next he's going to put his TV on the wall. He's looking forward to the nice HD picture it will have.

Tomorrow is Temple night and I look forward to going.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I'm feeling your pain about no A/C! We were out for 2 weeks! After a few days, you get used to it. When it was fixed, it was too cold in the house! Please put our name on the Temple prayer roll please! I love you and can't wait to see you and dAD NEXT WEEK! tj