Monday, June 8, 2009

Gosh, It's Monday Again!

I have trouble keeping the days of the week straight. Usually, if it's Monday, I'll think about having gone to church the day before. Today in exercise class, I lost what day of the week it was and I saw a guitar case on stage (they have the Golden Age band after the exercise class) and finally figured out that it was Monday. I went to Walmart for groceries afterwards. I had a cart full and expected a bill of $260.00 but I didn't buy any meat and it was only $196.00. I'll probably have to go back to get some meat. Frank ordered some Omaha steak burgers which should be coming in soon so maybe I won't have to go back for any more meat.

I finally got up the courage to tell Mary Regar, my Stamping Up! representative that I would not be coming to any more parties. I've lost interest in making cards, plus I have boxes of cards I can use anytime I need one.

I've got to get a chest x-ray for my oncologist visit next week. I guess I can go tomorrow. Seems like I have several Dr appointments this month. When I see Dr Moore, it would be nice to set the date to get my other knee done. I have to get with Trudy to see when school starts. She wants me to wait until school starts so that she can help me with the hospital and nursing home. I'll see if I can go to the same nursing home because I was pleased with the service I got there. I'll have to take with her soon because I see Dr Moore next week. It would be so nice to get it scheduled ahead of time and have everything planned out.

Mary Kate and Richard and the kids are coming home this week-end, I think. I thought it was the 15th they were coming home and Dad had this Sat that they were coming home. I'll be glad to have them back in this country safe and sound. I know Richard has really enjoyed being with his family and Mary Kate and the kids have had a great time.

Sometime soon, Frankie has to spent some days in Atlanta for his residency for his Phd. He will bring the kids and Rachel and they will stay in a motel, and will have fun while Dad is slaving away at his studies.

No comments: