Monday, June 1, 2009

Excitement!

I saw Dr. Sharp at 2:20 PM today. I reported that I was happy and I am. I stopped by Books A Million and got Dad a magnifying glass for Father's Day. Out side of Madison somewhere I realized that I might have a flat tire! There was no place to turn in until I got to East Limestone Rd. I got out and sure enough, the right front tire was flat. I opened the trunk but couldn't figure out how to get the jack out. I wasn't there long until a nice young man stopped and offered to help. He couldn't figure out how to get the jack out either, so he got his jack and jacked up the car. It was very hot and the car was in the sun. The tiny spare tire was flat so he had to take it up the road and put some air in it. Then he put the tire on. I gave him $20.00 and thanked him profusely. I then drove to Big 10 Tires, where we bought the tires to get the flat tire fixed. They didn't have any of those tires anymore but said he would order one and to come back about 4:00 PM. It would be the same size tire but it would be a different tire than the tires that are on the car. So long as it is safe, I don't care if it's purple!

No comments: