Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shopping

Forrest and I waited until 10:00 AM to head out for shopping so all the stores would be open. We stopped by Walmart to take back a boom box that didn't work for Dad and then we went to H'ville to the Mall. We stopped at two stores and Forrest got 3 pair of shorts and a shirt with a collar, I've forgotten what they are called...I got some costume jewelry and we were very happy! Forrest will look very good when he goes back to school.

I have the cancer meeting tonight and Mary Lou is coming over and we will go in my car. I'm so glad to have a car that I can have someone ride in the front seat. The car drives so smoothly and is quite inside.

Forrest is very strong and he cut some tree limbs that were hanging down yesterday. He's helping Frank put up the bird pellets now and after that he'll do some more pruning. His parents have taught him how to work and he does good at what he does. Frank and I are amazed at his strength, maybe because we are such weaklings!

No comments: