Friday, June 5, 2009

Good Day In June

I got to bed about 12:45 AM after the Temple trip. My knees were burning inside most of the time we were there and on the way home. I kept moving my right leg around until I found a comfortable spot where the knee wouldn't hurt. I and Terry Shelby sat on the middle seats so we could hear the conversations of the driver and then the conversations of the back row. It got a bit confusing at times!


I didn't do much today but I was happy. I changed my sheets and then washed them. I won't fold them today but will put it off until tomorrow when I do the regular wash.Friday or Saturday seems to be wash day for me. I'll run the vacuum too so the floors will be clean for Sunday. Who knows (but the Shadow...), I may even clean the floors, too. It's easy too plan work for the next day for I don't have to do it now! I got my exercise in by doing my knee exercises with the weights on my ankles and walking to the mail box twice. When my legs don't feel to good, I drive out to get the mail.

No comments: