Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday

I went out to get my chest x-ray and take some things back to Walmart and stop at Lowe's and get two lift belts. I was back by 1:30 PM so I wasn't gone long. I walked out to the mail box a couple of times and later my legs were tired.

The steak burgers came today and as I was putting them in the big freezer, I saw this sack of blueberries. I had bought them at Walmart some time ago but had forgotten them, so I brought them up. I made a blueberry pie using the impossible cheese burger pie recipe from the Bisquick box. I sprinkled a little sugar plus Splenda on it and poured the Bisquick mixture over it. It turned out good. I have two gallon Ziplock bags of our blueberries from last summer still in the freezer so I'll have to make some more impossible pies with them.

We didn't want to watch the news tonight so we started off watching Cops and the that turned into a Repo program. We watched 1 1/2 hours of it! Are we sinking low or what!!

Tomorrow we go to H'ville to a Drs appointment and that will take up most of the day.

No comments: