Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lifting Me Up Higher

I have this wedge that I put in my left shoe and it compensates for the right leg being longer than the left. It makes quite a difference and I don't like to go with out the wedge. I guess I won't be wearing sandals this summer because of the wedge, unless I can find some that have an enclosed heel.

Both knees were hurting today. I know when I exercise the right knee with the ankle weights, it feels better but I can't really get the left leg stronger for it hurts when I do some of the exercises on it. I see Dr Moore again next and maybe I can schedule my next operation at that time. I must have the operation before Obama screws up our health care services and I have heard he wants to convene his health plan for August.

We were out of 2% milk and I ran to the Dollar General and got a gallon of milk and a container of washing machine liquid. It's neat to have the store just a mile away from home. They sell eggs too. I need to walk through and see what all they sell.

No comments: