Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Night #2

Had a good after breakfast nap and then Dad had to go to the P.O. to over-night a letter for the lawyer in Florida who is handling Nannie Layton's estate. Afterwards, I came home and took a shower and washed my hair so I can look beautimus for Sunday. Ruth, my sister-in-law called and said they were in the neighborhood and would come to visit after I get home from church.

Talked to Trudy. My cell phone rang and it was a young man who had found Trudy's cell phone in the Ross store parking lot! He looked in it and called "mom". I told him I would call Trudy's cell phone to see if it was hers and the phone he was holding rang! He said he would leave if at the Ross store. I called Trudy and she and George had just returned from the Temple and she said she would go right then and get the phone. Thank goodness for the nice young man how just wanted to return the phone to its rightful owner.

Richard and Mary Kate and family will be coming home tomorrow or maybe they left today sometime. They will be home Monday. I'll be glad when they get home.

No comments: