Friday, June 12, 2009

Day of Errands

I had to go to Walmart to get some mats for the car, some tire stem covers, and a small purse. There have been many times when I just needed a small purse and I didn't have one so I found one for $5.00 that fit my needs. Driving the new car is a dream. Dad's been putting the ozone machine in it to clear out the chemical smell of the cleaner they used and it's working. I also went to Lowe's to get Dad two more lift belts. He's going to rig up a belt that will keep him from moving so much when he is riding in the car. I also bought him a present for Father's Day. I already got him one present, but he found it before I could wrap it up. It was a large magnifying glass. He loves it!

The car mats looked good but they smelled bad so they are going back. I'll have to pay more for some if I can find some that don't smell. The inside of the car is medium beige and will get dirty fast if we don't protect the carpet.

No comments: