Monday, June 29, 2009

More House Guests

Mary Kate and children left here at 8:00 AM and on her way to Girls Camp Trudy will drop off Forrest who will spend the night with us until Girl's Camp is over. It will be fun having Forrest with us. We have some chores for him to do. I still have some trees that need pruning and Forrest and I can do that together... he'll do the work and I will supervise! Ha-ha, I'll help too.

I see Dr. Walker today to go over the tests I had done on the MRI. His office called and said that the results were okay but I guess he wants to go over them with me.

My keyboard stopped working so I have this old one from long time ago and I don't like it. I'll get another one sometime soon.

I'm tired from all the shopping I've been doing. My legs hurt last night and I had to take some medicine for them so I could get to sleep. I'll go shopping with Forrest while he's here too. What fun!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Hope all is weel when you go to the doctors. Fo is on his way anad should be rriving as I type. he is so excited to spend the week with you and Grampie. He keeps telling me, :I have never been spoiled by Granny before!" He is happy to help around the house and please onitor his computer time! I love you! Have fun with Forrest and I'll see you Saturday! tj