Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday the 19th Again

Yesterday, Trudy and Forrest and Sadie came over to visit and spend the night. We went to H'ville and shopped and then came home. All the walking wore me out! I hadn't exercised that much is a while and the walking was good for me. They stayed up late and watched TV and slept in the next morning. I woke up at 4:00 AM and got up and ate two cookies that Trudy had made that night and then I went back to bed. I dozed until 9:00 AM. Then Trudy and I went to Walmart to buy groceries and to Lowe's to return things and to Staples to buy a gas log for the new Honda. It seems to get less gas mileage then the old Honda, but I have been driving it a lot lately.

Trudy has a meatloaf in the crock pot for supper and we have lettuce for salads. They will spend the night another night and will leave by lunch tomorrow. Frank has Forrest helping him in the basement and he had him move his TV on the wall. Trudy and I have hair cuts at 10:00 in the morning and they will leave after that.

No comments: