Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Woke Up At 5

I woke up at 5 AM this morning. I got up and watched TV until it was time for Frank to get up and have breakfast. We went back to bed and I got up at 9 AM.

I made two weeks of goulash today. We're going to see Bubba and Ruth Thursday and I have a container that belongs to her and I didn't want to bring it back empty, so I made cookies out of cake mix to put into it. I got the recipe off of Facebook. It was a cake mix, 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of oil. It said to bake them 8 minutes but it took 15 minutes to get them done. I made cookies out of a yellow cake mix and a chocolate mix and put small chocolate chips in them. They don't taste as good as real homemade cookies but they will do.

I got a coat in the mail that I ordered from Goody's online and it has a stand up collar that makes my earrings fall out plus it is a bit small so it goes back tomorrow. I ordered some jeans from Land's End and I ordered the wrong size. I can take them back to Sear's for a refund. We will be in H'ville tomorrow for a Dr appointment and I'll stop in Sear's to take the jeans back and will stop by Goody's in Athens to take the coat back. I found a black down coat in the basement closet that fits and looks good so I'll stop looking for a warm coat.

 Wednesday night, an adult leader and a few of the young men will be coming out and bringing us dinner and a message. I was surprised and pleased when the young man called me and the next day Bro Railey called to double check that he had called. I'll need to put the leaf in the table to make it big enough. I mopped the floors today so I won't need to do any cleaning tomorrow. Trudy will come over Wednesday night and spend the night and go with us to visit Bubba and Ruth. She'll spend Thursday night with us, too.

No comments: