Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday

Didn't do anything today. It had rained all day and is raining tonight. It was 55 degrees today. It has to warm up to rain.

I got a package today. Whoever brought it just put it on the ramp next to the door. The top of the package was rather wet but the contents were dry. It was two books we need next in our study of the New Testament. We lack two chapters being through with the book of John and the end of the first study guide book. The next study guide takes us from Act through Revelation. We read a chapter a night and then we listen to music CD's. It's been Christmas music thus far. I've discovered the Pentatonix and really love their music. They are a 5 person a cappella group and they are great. We usually get through listening to the music by 7:15 PM and then go to our rooms. Frank watches TV and I blog and look at email and do Facebook. That takes my evening.

Frank wants new strings for his electric guitar and a strap to put on it. There's no place in Athens to buy that and I thought of Amazon and sure enough, I was able to order the strings and a strap. They'll be here after Christmas. He may need to get a beginning guitar book. I think he's forgotten all he knew about the guitar it's been so long since he's played it.

No comments: