Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Monday

Pep Boys came and got me after 7 PM and took me to get my car. We were able to go to exercise today. It was the first time Frank has gone in a while. Dec 12th we have our Christmas party at the 609 Barbecue at 12:30 PM. It was a fun time last year and this year Frank will be going. Maybe Trudy can go, too. Her back is still hurting her a lot so maybe she won't be able to go.

Kari, my hair dresser, is out with surgery and I called to get an appointment with someone else. I'll get a hair cut next Tuesday at 10 AM with Gail.

Tonight we have tithing settlement at the church. I'm debating whether I should wear a skirt instead of pants. I don't want to change and since it's a Wednesday and everyone else will be wearing pants, I want to, also. I didn't find a receipt for last months tithing so I paid for two months. I'm taking my checkbook just in case I paid it and didn't record it anywhere. I'd rather pay too much than cheat the Lord out of His 10%.

The car air conditioner set us back a few bucks. We had the money but it was tree money and if we ever get anything done to the trees, I'll have to go to our savings again. That's what savings is for, though.

We're having mild weather again. It's 59.4 degrees now. It rained early this morning but had quit when we went to exercise. Last year this time, it was very cold.

No comments: