Monday, December 29, 2014

Good Day

Trudy came over last night about 8 PM and spent the  night with us. It's always good to have her over. Today we tried to scan a picture onto the computer but didn't have any luck. Trudy took the printer and computer with her for they were having dinner with some people who knew about such stuff and she was hoping to learn how to do it.

I decided what to do with all of my spare time-family history. I'll contact Jennifer Harris about when to come to the Family History Center to learn how to do it. My brain doesn't want to learn anything new but I can do this. It's been since 1980's since I've done genealogy work. Things are supposed to be more user friendly now. It'll be interesting to find out how much I've already gotten done. All of my written materials got misplaced when I took them out of the notebook and made copies of them for my nephew, Bill. My mind is at ease with this decision now. Before I decided, I was upset about all the time I was wasting. Now it will be put to good use.

No comments: